Date: October 14, 2023
⏰ Time: 3:00 PM – 4:30 PM
???? Location: Sisters Community Church, 1300 McKenzie Hwy, Sisters, OR 97759
???? Cost: FREE Registration
About the Event:
It is critical today that Parents have excellent Situational Awareness. This program empowers their ability to learn and develop this critical skill, become educated on all the threats we face today, and learn how to share this with their kids.
- Be Aware, Stay Safe: Understand the importance of situational awareness.
- Prepare: Equip yourself with the necessary tools and habits.
- Prevent: Learn to identify “Red Flags” to prevent dangerous situations.
- Protect: Develop a mindset and process to protect your loved ones.
- Parental Responsibility: The safety of our children should not solely rely on schools and teachers. As parents and grandparents, it’s our ultimate responsibility to keep them safe.
- Situational Awareness: Gain the skills and mindset needed to recognize potential dangers before they happen.
- Community Safety: Learn how to contribute to the safety of schools and communities at large.
Who Should Attend?
- Parents and Grandparents
- Teachers and School Administrators
- Community Leaders